What to expect at Birthday Party or Gaming Session
What happens in a session with us?
The format of the session:
- Players get their safety briefing, choose their guns and then we explain how to use the guns.
- We start with a Free For All, which allows the players to get used to the guns. All players are against each other and are let loose into the Arena for battle. On mission complete we find out who is the best player is and use that later on.
- Team Death Match: Players are put into two teams and the guns are set so they cannot hit their own team, only the other team. The two teams battle against each other.
- We continue the missions. Depending on the length of the session we have a variety of missions we play, such as Storm the Bunker, Take the High Ground, Hunt the Sniper & Capture the Flag.
- Children’s Birthday parties – we have a special mission where the birthday child is the star player.
- At the end of the party we give out the certificates and engraved medal for the birthday child or children for joint parties.
- Adult sessions/parties – we have more technical missions like Hunt the General and The Terminator.